Monday, February 8, 2010

Haresh L. Melwani, Goa

From: Haresh Melwani kaprinihal@yahoo.com
To: budgettwentyten@gmail.com
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Subject: My suggestions on the budget

Dear Finance Minister,

My wish list as follows : 1. For the mining sector, I would like to see a provision of accelerated depreciation or tax breaks for those having research & investments in technologies for benefication and utilization of low grade ores. 2. Accelerated funding of educational programmes in sustainable development. My photograph is attached. I am CEO of a family company invested into mining, manufacturing ( sugar + pharma + energy)and trading. This company has been in existance in Goa since last 90 years.

Haresh L. Melwani,B.E.(elect)
M/s H.L.Nathurmal,3rd fl.,
Rizvi Chambers,
Panjim - 403001,
Goa - India
Tel : +91-832-2423218
Fax : +91-832-2423220

No comments:

Post a Comment