Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paul, Dubai

From: paul@bmc-gulf.com

To: BudgetTwentyTen@gmail.com

Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Subject: WHAT I EXPECT FROM MY COUNTRY GOVERNMENTS

Dear Sir / Madame,

Thank you for the opportunity to express my views and feelings as a citizen of INDIA. I am working in Dubai – UAE, as a Sales Representative in a Waterproofing Construction Company. I do not wish to leave my family in India and stay alone over here, except that I cannot find proper income source, since unfortunately I do not have any property of my ancestors. What I and my wife earns goes mostly to repay our loans and our house rent, which we cannot seem to get free.

I expect the government to remove Income Tax completely for INDIAN CITIZENS who do not have property at all. They should be liable for Tax unless they can find a property of their own, because the value of the house people own goes up every year and they will never sell their property, unlike small people who sell their shares and jewels when they want to, and seem to show a big bank balance which is not any worth to buying a property even that reflects in their bank pass books. Because already the people who were fortunate to have property lease their property at very high rates of rent, thereby making the INDIAN CITIZEN’s without property to look like slaves to these unscrupulous house owners. I am sick and fed up with these house owners, who are greedy, selfish and authoritative in their dealings.

PLEASE HELP US TO GET BACK OUR DIGNITY IN THE COUNTRY WE ARE LIVING IN AND ALWAYS CONTINUE TO LOVE – JAI HIND!.

Paul

Trading / Sales

BMC Gulf Trading & Contracting L.L.C.P.O.

Box 33260

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

No comments:

Post a Comment